Friday, December 23, 2011

The runaway

I dream of nights like tonight, there was a blackout. I finally got out, finally had a chance to run. It was short lived though, they sent their men and dogs after me. They chased me. I could feel the adrenaline in my blood as they did so. The dogs tried to stop me, I have the teeth marks to prove it. It was raining again today so the blood washed off quickly. I was having such a good time but then the manager called and I knew that if I didn't come now the consequences would be death and not quickly I might add. So now I am back in my cell bloody and ragged restrained by as a straight jacket. I am hurt but alive and waiting for the next blackout. You want to know how I am writing this, that would be thanks to the man that lives in the cell next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment